Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I almost hate to admit it, but. . .

I really enjoyed this last night!


To be honest, he really didn't do anything for me at the beginning of the season with his weird haircut and black fingernails, but minus those he is quite enjoyable to watch.

The guy can sing AND he can entertain. You just go ahead and "Play That Funky Music White Boy"!

(Don't tell anyone, but Kenneth loved it too. He didn't see it last night because of church meetings, but so far tonight he has watched it three times on the DVR and he has only been home since 7:30. I have a feeling he will watch it again - we had to take a break because we are now watching the results show. By the way, our kids think we are crazy. Shouldn't it be the other way around?)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

OH yeah, play that funky music white boy.....Hahaha you made me LOL!!! I love love love him...yeah, I'm crazy too I guess!!!Love you, have a good day!!! I thought this week's idol was a bore alltogether, but Adam is always the highlight! :)

The Roundy's said...

hahaha!!! I AGREE! Love ADam! And I have to tell you that it made Jake and I laugh out loud to hear that Dad watched it back several times. :) The inner rebel kind of came out in Dad. :) LOVE YOU!

Jenny said...

OK, I think I have a crush on Adam Lambert, everytime I click into your blog and see him...I have to smile! hahaLOVE IT!