I am so very excited that my kids, except for Margaret who isn't eight years old yet, will be able to attend the Dedicaton this afternoon here at our Stake Center and the Stake Center at BYU as it will be broadcast to those here in Utah who want and can participate.
Kenneth will go again as he has to be there with the Stake and he will be there with Scott and Caroline. This will be Caroline's first Temple Dedication. I am so happy she will be able to attend such a wonderful meeting. Lauren and Jake will watch from Provo. What a blessing technology is.
I wish I could go again, but little Marg needs me here at home. I am so glad I could go yesterday instead!

2 comments:
Wow that is really special and what a great picture!! I am very proud of you guys and I know mom and dad are too! love you! jenny
It was a very special experience and I am so glad that we were able to be a part of it. Our session was kind of funny because I think President Monson was getting a little tired. He got up to tell everyone what was next on the program and said the wrong stuff....the people in the choir behind him all made faces like, 'what the heck is he talking about?' It was pretty funny. President Uchtdorf got up and helped President Monson out. It's nice to see that they are real people. :)
Post a Comment