Friday, March 20, 2009

What Could Possibly Be So Funny. . .

cause hysterical laughter,
AND
hold the attention of kids from six to twenty-two years old?

An old episode of this.





Thanks goodness for the new Disney XD and reruns of Even Stevens.

Yes, the episodes are so "corny", but they are oh so funny.

Jenny, we missed you and your kids. Don't worry, though, at last count we had 32 episodes recorded for your viewing pleasure the next time you come to Lehi.

Here's to clean entertainment for children of all ages and to cousins who love to laugh together.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

hahahahaha!!! I'm not even kidding when I say that is the most hilarious show ever! :)

Jenny said...

Oh, I am sad to not have been there, but I know I will show up on your door all too soon and you won't be able to get rid of the Cox family....my kids love even stevens too!