Thursday, April 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Little Sister!


Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday Dear Jenny!
Happy Birthday to you!

I hope you have a wonderful day! I can remember when you were born. I was seven and I was hoping SO BAD that you would be born on my birthday but you came five days later.

Mom had to have a c-section because the placenta was in the way. She must have had a little bit of a choice as to when you would come because I can remember her being happy (and I remember the stories) that you were born on April 30th instead of May 1st. She was glad that she had some influence with the doctors as to your arrival because she was a nurse at the hospital.

May 1st is May Day in Russia. Americans and Russians were enemies back then.

April is a better month anyway. If she would have just asked me I could have told her that! :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Awwww, thanks Edee! I have to say when I surfed to your blog, I wasn't expecting a GIGANTIC picture of me to be there, but it was so fun to see. Ilove you!!! April IS better than May!! :)

The Roundy's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT JENNY! Mom, will you please come and take me away from women's conference? I have three more hours to go.....:( haha!