Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I Hate Flagyl.

Flagyl is an antibiotic. A very specific antibiotic. Don't take it if you don't have to. I have had it before and I think the doctor very specifically called it by it's "other" name so as not to freak me out.

Today I found out that what I thought was just an antibiotic with an incredibly long name that I could not pronounce is actually Flagyl. Deep down inside I think I knew it was the same I just didn't want to admit it. But now that I have actually faced what antibiotic I am actually on it is NO WONDER I FEEL SO CRAPPY!!!

There is one benefit though. Today I was able to button my capri pants from last summer (I couldn't do that last week). Just think, with another eight days left on this antibiotic, I just might be able to wear those pants quite comfortably really soon. I sure hope so. That would be great. :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

there you go sis! think of the positive!! haha sorry you feel like crap. It'll pass and then just think how good you feel!! Hey, did you take a picture of the MRI machine for your 365 pic today?? Are you still doing it? Dang, I was going to start in June, but I am already 3 days late...typical me, huh. I love you!!