For those of you who find yourself in the same situation or for those of you who just want some good and easy family type recipes, this book is for you - The Food Nanny Rescues Dinner by Liz Edmunds.
So far I have made four or five of her recipes and they have all been really good. The sloppy joe recipe on http://www.hawkleyfamilyfavorites.blogspot.com/ is from this book. All the recipes use ingredients that are easy to find and that is a big plus for me.
Her homemade crescent rolls are divine. Pretty much identical to the rolls the Lion House is famous for AND they are easy to make.
I have been wanting to try her recipe for homemade french/italian bread. Hopefully in the next week or two I will feel up to it.
As you know, my friend Flagyl is making food an enemy to my system. It's a good thing Caroline knows her way around the kitchen.
Thanks Lina!
1 comment:
OH, I am out of my food kick and nothing sounds or tastes good....but my pants are getting looser! haha I would love to look at the book when I'm in Lehi, I'm really sick of my picky eaters....it makes cooking dinner a total drag...no wonder why mom made oohlamucka all the time, we probably always complained!
Post a Comment