Saturday, June 27, 2009

Only In Utah.

Only in Utah can your little town of LEHI have a Rodeo Days Parade with the theme "If I could I would. . ."

and you have one of the Singles Ward create a float that finishes that sentence by saying ". . .kiss a lot of frogs to find my Prince!"





Only in Utah can you have a high school where every cheer includes a Book of Mormon name and a church history reference.
Goooooooooooooo. . . Lehi Pioneers!





Only in Utah will you find all the Stake Presidencies from your little town being pulled by a trailer and sitting on bales of hay, waving, and throwing candy to the masses who have come out to see the yearly parade.


I love Utah.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

connie said...

Amen!! I get so protective when people start saying rude things about Utah. It's not perfect, but given the options, I'll stay here in the "country". I love it here too

The Roundy's said...

hahahaha!!! I love you, mom! You're hilarious! :) I love Utah too!