This is an "off" year for a Hawkley reunion, but it just so happened that this year everyone on the Hawkley side ended up coming here for other reasons AND on the same weekend. It will be so fun to see everyone. There just isn't anything better than seeing all the Hawkley grandkids playing and hanging out with each other. We have been busy getting ready for all the kids. Hawkley and London are already here.
All the kids will be sleeping downstairs. Doesn't it look fun?
Kenneth and I had a very delusional moment for about 30 seconds when we thought it would be fun to sleep down there too. Thank goodness we came to our senses. :) There's room for at least 11 kids (three more beds are on the other side of this room).
Jake and Lauren won't be able to be here. They are on their way to Iowa for Jake's family reunion. They are also going to spend a day or two in Nauvoo. No fair, I say! Nauvoo is my probably my most favorite vacation destination and I have only been there once!
We'll be having fun here, though.
Not sure what everyone is going to do, but we are hoping for less of this (yesterdays rainstorm). . .
and more sunshine fun like this. . .

2 comments:
amen to that! I am here and here and having lots of fun....thanks for hosting all of us and my kids don't want to leave!! miss you lauren and jake!
That looks like it was so much fun! You may be jealous that we were in Nauvoo but I am jealous that you guys had a sleepover like that!
Post a Comment