Saturday, August 8, 2009

Oh, For Pete's Sake!

You know how I told you in my last post I was wondering if we had any shingles left after our last Lehi wind storm. Well, I really wasn't that worried because, well, high winds have beat against our home many a time and we usually do alright.

I really didn't think any more about our roof and it's shingles until last night when Kenneth came home from work and made me get out of the house and go to Albertsons with him.

Anyway, as we were backing out of the garage I thought to myself, "hey, I'll just check the roof just in case". As I looked up I could immediately tell that the roof was fine, but OH MY WORD, what had gotten into the paper boy?

Yes, that's our Friday paper up there on the roof.



I think our paper boy is actually a paper "man" who drives around crazily in the early morning hours flinging papers here and there. I know because I have almost been run over by that paper man! However, considering I haven't been on an early morning walk in quite some time, things may have changed.

This is my question, though:

I wonder how long it will stay up there?

I am going to try an experiment. While I think it might absolutely drive me crazy knowing it is there, I think I will wait and see just how long it takes Kenneth to get it down. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Has he noticed it yet?

Tabby Grey said...

YES. He knew it was up there he just didn't get it. He accidentally saw my blog - he NEVER reads my blog unless I ask him too. I asked him "if he hadn't of seen my post would the paper would still be on the roof?"
"Probably", he said. :)