Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tagged Again. . .

by my neighbor, Connie. It's in ABC format this time so here it goes.

A: Age - 45

B: Birth Year - 1964

C: Chore You Hate - Grocery shopping.

D: Dog - Prince. When I was a kid.

E: Essential Start to Your Day - Breath In. Breath Out. :)

F: Favorite Color - Purple. I like Red, too.

G: Gold or Silver - Gold.

H: Height - 5'4" and shrinking.

I: Instrument(s) You Play - Piano, Organ. Played the flute as a kid.

J: Joyful Occasions: Family reunions. Thanksgiving. Summertime. Anytime I have my husband and kids with me.

K: Kids - One boy, Three girls, and a great son-in-law.

L: Living Arrangements - Married with children. I Swore I'd never live in Utah. Been here about twenty-five years now. :)

M: Mother's Name - Laura Lee

N: Nicknames - My Dad would call me Edee Babe. My Mom would call me Dino -Ma-Nino (Dee-No-Ma-Nee-No). I'm not really sure why. Because it rhymed I guess.

O: Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than Birth - 1. Tonsillectomy when I was four.
2. My first miscarriage - I was sixteen weeks along - I almost hemorrhaged to death. Sure glad I didn't. :)
3. When I was about six months pregnant with Marg, they did an amnio/fetal blood draw and contractions started so I had to stay over night. Luckily the contractions stopped and we made it all the way to eight months before she was born.

P: Pet Peeve - When Kenneth does the dishes and forgets to wipe down the counters. Sorry Kenr.

Q: Quote from a Movie - "Your neck is so dirty you could grow a potato in it". Said with an English Accent in Sense and Sensibility.

R: Right or Left Handed - Right.

S: Siblings - Two brothers (my oldest brother died a few hours after birth). Two sisters.

T: Time You Wake Up - Let's just say it will be a lot earlier next week when school starts!

U: Underwear - Of course!

V: Vegetable you dislike - I use to hate onions but now I love them.

W: Workout Style - Walking. Actually took one today. Wasn't sure if I'd ever feel like doing that again. Yay!

X: X-Rays You've Had - Maybe everyone imaginable thanks in part to this summers recent events?

Y: Yesterday's Best Moment - I wasn't nauseated even once. Now that's progress.

Z: Zoo Favorite - The Phoenix Zoo when I was a kid and Aunt Linda and her kids came with us. Grandma and Grandpa Fewens went too.


O.K. So there you have it. Now I tag Lauren, Caroline, and Jenny.

3 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Geeze!! Those answers are great!! :) Thanks for tagging me...

Jenny said...

I guess I'm kinda running in the slow lane...how do I respond? Do I post it on my own blog? I can't remember. I loved your answers and learned a few things too! :)

Kenr said...

Edee, this is a good way to find out what I do that bothers you! I promise to wipe down the counters from now on! I love you,
Kenr