Scott and a group of twenty four kids - twelve couples - had a lot of fun.
They went up to the Gateway Mall. Each girl got to pick out a bear at Build-A-Bear (clothes and all) that their date paid for, and then they saw a movie at the Planetarium. Quite a clever day date, I thought.
My girls (mostly Lauren and Margaret) were quite jealous. They thought that sounded like a lot of fun.
Later that night they had dinner at the Gurney's home and then went to the dance at the school.
All in all they had a great time. I am glad Scott likes to be involved in school activities. I am glad the vintage/retro look is "in" and that he likes to find his "formal" clothes at D. I.
I am glad he has good friends he can hang out with. He really is a very good boy.
2 comments:
I am so proud to have Scott as my brother!!!
This is good history for Scott! Thanks for saying something about it Edee!
Kenr
Post a Comment