Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We Leave for School at 7:40. . .

Today we (that would be Mom and the girls) woke up at at 7:31. That is not a good feeling!

Caroline has been up late the past two nights finishing a report for her English Honors class.

Marg has been going to bed late because the rest of us have been going to bed late.

Kenneth and I didn't get home until 9:30 last night. That's late for a person who likes to change into her pajamas at 6:00 p.m. :)

Scott got home from Young Men's at 9:40. Super late for a school night.

Kenneth and I feel like we've been run over by a truck. Boy, we are getting old!



Conference activities ended yesterday.

I love conference. I am always sad when it is over.

We did manage to squeeze in our tradition - Saturday morning breakfast before the conference sessions start.




We always USE to go to Golden Corral for our conference breakfast. Now we go to Mimi's Cafe. We like this place much better.



We have our parent/teacher conference tonight at the elementary school. I am so glad these are a joy to attend.

Marg is excited! She absolutely LOVES the second grade!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Wow, you guys sound busy!!! :) LOVE YOU!

Jenny said...

ooh, I hate waking up late, yucky feeling...last saturday I had that feeling and jumped out of bed till I realized it was saturday...kind of ruins the weekend and one day of sleeping in..haha glad you guys had a good conference weekend.
jenny

shannon said...

I'm tired just reading this post. I think I'll go put in my PJ's :) My parents love Mimis!

Kenr said...

It is good to hear you Shannon! We hope you and Scott and the kids are doing well.
Love, Kenneth