Friday, October 9, 2009

Honestly, Can Someone Explain This to Me?

How is it possible to lose a beater?



I mean, really, where would it go?

A beaters only job is to "beat". It travels from the drawer, to the counter, to the sink, to the dishwasher, and then back to the drawer. It simply has no where else to go. One lone beater simply has no use; especially without the mixer itself.

WHY? WHY? WHY? Why would someone take this and lose it? And yes, everyone denies ever using it for something other than mixing, but I have my doubts.

We have looked everywhere. I miss that beater. The only reason we bought this type of mixer years ago was because of the beaters. They are stainless steel and don't rust like some of the cheaper models.

Did you know you can still mix with only one beater attached to your mixer? It's true. You can. It doesn't work too well, though.

Maybe Kitchen Aid has replacement beaters? I will have to investigate. I don't want to buy a whole new mixer.




Anyway, what's weirder than one of your beaters walking off all by itself?






Barrack Obama winning the Noble Peace Prize (just saw that on the news).

Honestly, can someone explain that to me, too?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenr said...

This is so sad and so funny! What do the kids say about the lost beater?
I love you,
Kenr

The Roundy's said...

hahahaha!!!!! This is seriuosly SO funny!

Jenny said...

Oh, my...poor mixer, maybe the beater went with all my missing socks...oh and don't get me started on The nobel peace prize...what a joke