Not too hard to figure out who Marg is dressing up as for Halloween this year, and believe me, she is loving her ruby slippers!
I thought I'd share what we do every Tuesday night before Halloween, and I mean EVERY TUESDAY NIGHT before Halloween. Our ward holds it's annual Halloween Carnival.
The youth are in charge but they get help from all the organizations. This year the High Priests manned the coloring station. The Relief Society helped the kids decorate cookies. The Primary took care of the bean bag toss, etc. etc. Everyone helps and everyone in our ward comes to particupate. It's alot of fun especially for the kids.
Caroline and the Mia Maid's were in charge of face painting.
Scott and the Priests took care of the cupcake walk.
And this little girl hard a MARVELOUS time!

1 comment:
That is such a great tradition! Margaret, I miss you! Good job Scott and Caroline for supporting the Halloween party. :)
Post a Comment