Amen sister! I could not agree more. This night was actually better than I thought it would be, but I am glad the hype is all but over. Now... On to better things ;)
Bah Humbug!! You and Mom and Missy....three halloween hating peas in a pod! ;) Glad it's over, but I had fun....did marg go trick or treating? Love you guys!!
I'm not a big fan of Halloween either. But unfortunately I'm at the very beginning of many years of celebration since Chloe is just not old enough to understand.
5 comments:
Amen sister! I could not agree more. This night was actually better than I thought it would be, but I am glad the hype is all but over. Now... On to better things ;)
haha! You are so funny!
Bah Humbug!! You and Mom and Missy....three halloween hating peas in a pod! ;) Glad it's over, but I had fun....did marg go trick or treating? Love you guys!!
I'm not a big fan of Halloween either. But unfortunately I'm at the very beginning of many years of celebration since Chloe is just not old enough to understand.
Emily, please post some new pictures of Chloe for us! It is good to hear from you!
Kenneth
Post a Comment