Thursday, November 5, 2009

Just a Few Photos

Even though Halloween isn't my favorite, I thought I'd share a few pictures of our Halloween activities.




The yearly Halloween "parade" at the Elementary School.






My kids right before they headed out the door to take Margaret trick or treating.

Caroline actually went to a friends house for a little Halloween party. She wasn't sure what she wanted to dress up as so she just went to the party and took Kenneth's high school letter jacket with her. Her friend assured her they had plenty of costumes and they would figure something out when she got there.

When she left, she looked like she does in the picture above.









When she returned home, she looked like this. . .




Great costume, Lina!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

OH MY HECK!!! that costume is hilarious!!! I am laughing out loud and about to pee my pants! Caroline, You are awesome! And thanks mom for the pictures of Margaret...I miss those Halloween parades. And P.S. please take down that hideous picture with me in it. :( BLAH!

Jenny said...

hahahaha! best costume ever Caroline! you rock!

Kenr said...

Lauren, your picture is not hideous! You always look beautiful!
Love, Dad