For delicious food and plenty of it.
For Grandma Hawkley rolls that are TO DIE FOR! Thanksgiving just wouldn't be Thanksgiving without them. I feel my Mom and Dad near when I make them and they bring back so many happy memories.
For the safe arrival of Lauren and Jake from Wyoming. They met us at Temple Square to see the beautiful lights. I have always wanted to go to Temple Square on the Friday after Thanksgiving. This year we actually did it! Grateful for good kids who are also good cousins!
For a family picture of everyone on the "Hawkley side" of our family except for Phil and Lisa who are at home while Phil is recovering from a tonsillectomy.
Ohhhhhh, and the ten year old - Ben - who was playing video games down stairs and didn't even notice when everyone was called to come get their picture taken. Sorry Ben. We didn't notice you weren't there either until hours later when we were looking at the pictures after we downloaded them onto our computer.
Yes, we will be laughing about this for years to come!

2 comments:
hahahahahahahah!!! that is really funny! But I feel bad that none of us took a count beforehand...:( Oh well! Thanks for a very fun night! And I am grateful for you, mom!
These are great pictures! Thanks for posting them. I love you,
Kenr
Post a Comment