To try and combat the post Thanksgiving blues, I thought I'd share a few photos of things that are making me happy.
First, Kenneth put the outside lights up last week BEFORE Thanksgiving. We haven't had them up for years and we feel quite proud of ourselves that we actually got it done this year! They look great, too, except for the last few feet. Kenr ran out of light clips and WalMart doesn't have any more. They should be getting some more in, though, and then the lights will look perfect.
Second, I splurged and bought a new wreath. I used a 50% off coupon from Roberts and got this beautiful thing. It makes me VERY happy. I don't think I will want to take it down after the holidays!
Third, all the beautiful holiday lights are making me happy. From Temple Square to our own little neighborhood, they just add a beautiful touch to the world around us.
And finally, it makes me happy to find creative photos on our computer my kids have "worked on".
Hope you have a happy day!

3 comments:
You're a little sad that Thanksgiving is over? I am a LOT sad that it is over....:) Thanks for the fun day! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your wreath!!!
O.K. I'm A LOT sad!
Edee, thanks for making our Thanksgiving so wonderful! It was a miracle and blessing that we had all of your family with us!
Kenr
Post a Comment