2. You can only stand to get $20 of gas instead of filling up the tank because you think you just might freeze to death.
3. Your car still looks like this after three days. It's amazing the wheel can even move.
No worries, though, I drove through the "FireHouse" car wash and now no more ice. After the car wash guy sprayed down the car with hot steamy water, he kicked that huge chunk of ice and it feel off. For a second, there, I seriously thought the bumper came off!
What a relief, though.
Honestly, that couldn't have been good for the tire.
I have decided there is at least one good thing about this cold weather.
HOT CHOCOLATE!!!
Yeah, I think I went a little overboard on the whipped cream, but I had to make it look pretty for the picture didn't I?

4 comments:
I can taste the hot chocolate just by looking at that picture!! I am glad you are warm at home!
I love you,
Kenr
LOVE the hot chocolate!! A great reason to
enjoy our snowy weather. May I suggest an electric blanket to prewarm your bed? (i usually turn it off for the rest of the night after that). It is such a delight and I feel like I have gotten the upper hand on old man winter
YUM!!! That looks so good.....:) Our car has that huge chunck on its tire too. I tried kicking it but I thought our bumper was going to fall off too. So I stopped. haha!
ok, seriously, you really took that picture? It looks professional!!!!!! No Rebel camera could do better! :)
Oh I can't even imagine how cold it is there, because I am Freezing here!!
Post a Comment