2. You find your child waiting to go to school looking like this and you didn't even have to suggest that she dress warmly.
3. The thoughs of having to go outside to go to WalMart makes you want to cry.
Oh, wait.
Going to WalMart makes me want to cry no matter what the temperature is outside, but when it's 9 degress, it is especially hard. :)

3 comments:
haha!!! That's hilarious! I love the picture of Margaret...poor girl. I hope she doesn't have to play outside for recess...but the teacher's probably make them. :)
oh, too funny!! I am freezing here in St George so I can only imagine what it must feel like there....yes, walmart makes me want to cry too....the wierd thing is, once I'm there I seem to wander the aisles like I just want to hang out there all day...
This made me laugh out loud Edee! Thanks for the laugh today!
Love, Kenr
Post a Comment