My boy turned eighteen today. Happy Birthday Scotty Boy!
The conversations around our home have turned into subjects like finding housing at BYU; when will Scott be ordained an Elder; should he go to school for one semester or two before his mission.
I knew this time was coming, but somehow it is still hard to believe. He is growing up and I am so proud of him. He is truly a good boy.
The "mom" in me wants him to be 2 or 7 or 12 again, but that can't be, so I will continue to be proud of him and the good man he is becoming.
I think he has had a good birthday. His friends had a little birthday party for him last night.
Today our home teachers brought over a "candy" poster.
And a few Raines cousins happened to be in town today and had dinner with us.
All in all, a pretty good birthday.
We love you, Scotty.

2 comments:
Thanks Edee for capturing this family history! I love our son! One sign of his maturity is that he actually let you take pictures of him without running away or turning his head!!! My gratitude for our son brings tears to my eyes!
It was so good to see Whitney and we always love having Natalie with us! They are such good girls.
I love you,
Kenr
happy late birthday scott from your good for nothin', lazy aunt who hasn't sent you a card and forgot to leave your Christmas present at your house and never sent it...sad but true story. I love you and will be bringing a present when we come up with Ben.
Post a Comment