Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Quilt Number Two - Finished!


Front


Back



This turned out much cuter than I thought it would. By the time I was finished quilting it, I wanted to just throw it away. It didn't look good. It looked unfinished.


But then the magic happened. . .

I washed it and it shrunk in all the right places. All the unfinished edges frayed and became soft and fluffy as you can see in the above picture.



This quilt was "easy-peasy"! If you want to make one like it, go to http://www.crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/ and look under her quilt/block tutorial section for the ragged squares quilt.


I know I will probably be making another one sometime soon.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Oh my gosh! That is gorgeous! You have to make one when I have a baby! OK?

Sweet Caroline said...

That was a really pretty quilt mom. Someone down in Haiti will use it and love it. You made the right decision. Love you mom!