Front
Back.
I didn't have enough "poppy" fabric to completely do the back so I "pieced" some of the other fabrics and I think it makes the back a little more fun.
Plus, Marg woke up feeling cold this morning so I wrapped this pretty thing around her and she was completely happy.
Oh, and did I mention I have the BEST sister?!!!
She sent me this for an early birthday present. I LOVE IT!
It's all ready to go. All the fun cards and dividers and pieces are in place.
All I need is to print January's pictures and slip them into their "slot". I love this kit. It's sooooo easy and soooooo cute!
Thanks Jenny!!! I sure do love you!

2 comments:
MOm, the quilt turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!!! I love how it puckered up! And that is a great birthday present!
I love you too!! I sure hope you can come and see us soon. The quilt is absolutley beautiful you are very talented. Mom would be proud. And I am glad you like the kit :)
Post a Comment