Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This Girl Amazes Me.


A few months ago she called me from school and said she wouldn't be home on time because she was joining the track team. The track team? Really?

Yep. She just up and decided to join. She has found that she likes to run and she thought she'd give it a try.



Here she is at her last meet (second from the left). Marg and I got to go and cheer her on. We were so proud!!! Caroline likes to run the long distance races. I am just so impressed she had the guts to do it. She didn't join because her friends were on the team (they aren't) she just joined to see if she could better herself.



She runs the the Lehi Jr. High Pioneers.


And this is what they get to look at when they compete here in Lehi. Beautiful.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Roundy's said...

I am proud of Caroline too! And that picture of her is the prettiest picture I have ever seen of her!!!

Sweet Caroline said...

I'm not THAT amazing mom, but I'll take the credit ;)

shannon said...

That's awesome! Go Caroline!