Friday, April 30, 2010

What I Found On My Kitchen Counter This Morning.


Just in case the second grade writing is a bit difficult to read, I will translate for you.

April 27, 2010

Dear Mom and Dad,

I am writing you because I want a ukulele.
You give me a ukulele it will be my only baby brother.
So if you give me a ukulele it will be so fun.
So just use your credit card and get a ukulele.
I will never bother you ever again.

Love, Margaret

p.s. I will never cry again about getting in the bath.


Wow. I guess she really wants a ukulele.

And yes, she has been asking for a little brother or sister, but I guess she figures that isn't going to happen so she has decided a ukulele will be just as good.




Oh Marg, you sweet thing. Thanks for the note!

I'll see what we can do!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kenr said...

This is so cute! I love Margaret!
Kenr

The Roundy's said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh my gosh....she sure knows how to get what she wants! :) She is THE cutest thing ever! I guess her birthday is coming up.

Kate said...

ha. that is classic. That is exactly what I do when I want something from Kate...

shannon said...

Love it! Way to work it, girl!