Yep, these words pretty much describe our lives the last few weeks.
Here are a few photos that represent what we have been doing:
1. Scott shining his Sunday shoes. He was very UNHAPPY Caroline snapped this picture so that's why it isn't too great. However, I want proof that his Dad gave him instructions on how to shine his shoes. :)
Why this sudden interest in shiny shoes you might ask?
The Senior Prom.
2. The Prom. Scott and his lovely date Suzanna. Scott likes to wear things that aren't so "traditional" so while he wore half a tuxedo (the pants and shirt - he even has his own tuxedo that he had to buy for Orchestra so he could have worn the whole thing) he wanted to put his own style into his clothing. We took him to Forever 21 and he got the vest and jacket. A nice wool tie from Dillard's (that he will be able to take on his mission :)) finished off the look and he was completely happy. Suzanna looked so pretty in her vintage look. I think they made a great couple.
I was so glad I could be home for a few minutes Saturday afternoon in between Stake Conference "stuff" so I could take their picture. Kenr missed it, but thank goodness for the invention of the camera!
3. Lauren and Jake have been spending alot of time with us and WE LOVE IT! They are leaving for Wyoming this next weekend to work for the summer. We will miss them.
I'm sorry if you don't like this picture Lo. I love it! You and Marg look so happy. My "bookends". My oldest and youngest who are so much alike. Marg said it perfectly last night. . ."I'm twins with a 22 year old".
Yes, you are Marg. Yes, you are.
4. We also had our yearly piano recital. Kenneth and the kids helped me set up the room. I forgot to take pictures of the actual people who attended. Fifteen students performed. They all did great.
As soon as I figure out why I can't download any new pictures from my camera, I'll post more "happenings" in the Raines family.
O.K., I'll be completely honest. As soon as Caroline wakes up (she is home sick from school today) I'll get her to figure out why I can't seem to download any pictures. Ha!

5 comments:
I think Edee that we are just out of touch with current trends. I am very impressed with Scott and his friends because they all like each other, boys and girls, and get along so well. They understand what dating means at their age and it is wonderful! Thanks for recording this in our history!
Love you, Kenr
haha! That picture is funny of me and Margaret! We are going to miss you too!!
I love the bookend twins. So cute!
Ha....Yeah. I found that hillarious. Too true....
Love, Caroline
P.S. Its not hard to put pictures onto the computer.
I love that picture of Lauren and Margaret--I can remember Lauren at Margaret's age. Too funny to hear that about them texting each other so late!
Post a Comment