Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Worn Out.

That's what we are. Completely worn out. We are trying to get on top of things, but life just doesn't want to slow down. Oh well, we will just keep plugging along.



I realized I didn't share any photos of our Easter. Was Easter just a week and a half ago? I seems like it has been at least a month ago. We loved having Easter and Conference on the same day. I was a wonderful day.

We dyed our eggs a few days before Easter.




We were visited by the Easter Bunny. The kids get candy and they all get the same book. It's usually a children's book that has won the Newberry Medal. This year they got "Dear Mr. Henshaw." A good book. The Easter Bunny is trying to build their own collection of children's books. I think they enjoy this little tradition.




I had good intentions of saving the grass for next year, but after it sat on my counter for three days, it was just too much to find a storage bag, round up all the other grass, and take it down stairs.

So I gave up and just threw it away. To be completely honest, I know myself too well. Next year I wouldn't be able to find it or I would forget I saved it and I would buy new grass anyway. It's just easier to get rid of it (sorry, Jake, if you are disappointed in me :) )!




On April 6, Hawkley turned 12.

This past Sunday he was ordained a Deacon. Congratulations Hawkley! We are so proud of you.


I love this picture of two cousins who are really more like brothers. Is there anything more handsome than a Young Man in a white shirt and tie?

I don't think so.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Roundy's said...

haha! Jake doesn't care! :) We are so proud of Hawkley too! Sorry we couldn't be there. We love you!!!