Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Today (Tuesday Edition).

*Today, my flowers look like this. I think they might survive.





*Today, I went to the dance festival at the Elementary School. It was fun to watch Marg and all her friends in the second grade dance to the song "Together" from High School Musical. They all dressed up in sports attire. So cute!






*Today, I am on a new antibiotic. Yuck. I think this doctor will be able to help me, though. He said, "we will fix you" in a thick Middle Eastern/India type accent. "Good" I said, "I need fixing." No one has ever told me before they will fix me. I now have hope!



*Today, my house is a mess and I could care less.



*Today, Caroline thinks she might not make it through the day at school. She is soooooo SICK of the Jr. High.



*Today, Scott is down at the Marriott Center for graduation practice.



*Today, there are only THREE more days that we have to wake up early for school!



*Today, is garbage day.





*Today, the sun is shining and that . . . is a very nice thing!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenr said...

Thanks Edee for posting Margaret's picture. I am glad you felt well enough to go. Thanks for your perspective on life!
Love, Kenr

The Roundy's said...

OH man....this post makes me really home sick. :( I am glad that it is sunny and happy there! Way too go, Margaret! You look so cute in your sports outfit!

shannon said...

Edee, I LOVE your blog! You write so well, and from the heart. Plus you're really funny. And the TMI bits are great! Looking forward to seeing you in July!