*Today, I have been "draggin", yet, I have been surprisingly productive.
*Today, I have cleaned three bathrooms. I love, love, love a clean bathroom!
*Today, Lauren drove down from Wyoming to be here for Scott's High School Graduation tomorrow. Poor Jake couldn't come - he has to work.
*Today, I am feeling bad that somehow we didn't order any graduation announcements for Scott. I don't know what happened. So if you are reading this blog and wondered why you didn't get an invitation, that is the reason - we don't have any!
*Today, our 72 hour kits are almost ready to store. I just need to get five flashlights and we will be finished! Yahoo!
*Today, I washed and changed the sheets on our bed. I love, love, love clean sheets, too.
*Today, the High School Seniors spent the day at Seven Peaks Water Park.
*Today, Caroline lived through her final full day of Jr. High. She will miss tomorrow because of Graduation and Friday they only go for about an hour and a half. Caroline, your Jr. High days are almost behind you!
*Today, I have to think of something for dinner. Considering that it is already 5:30 p.m., I may be in a bit of trouble. :)

2 comments:
Today, you are feeling better I think! I am happy Lauren is here, but we miss Jake! I am happy for Scott, Caroline, and Margaret, although Margaret will miss school, unlike the others.
I love you, Kenr
I love a clean bathroom too, as long as it's not ME cleaning it...the same goes for the laundry and sheets and dishes and vaccuuming and well, lets see, that's just about all the things I am supposed to be in charge of here....something's wrong with this picture. I know, I need an Alice. you know, like on the Brady Bunch. so excited you guys are coming I can't stand it:)
Post a Comment