but no pictures to show. I don't know what's going on, but something weird is happening to our computer. It is driving me crazy.
and. . .
those persons who might be able to help me are all unavailable this week. Girl's Camp, Varsity Camp, work. I am stuck until Friday or Saturday.
I thought I might list a few things that we have done, anyway, and a few things that have been running around in my head.
1. Scott graduated from High School. Yay, Scotty Bug!
2. Caroline left for Girl's Camp today and she had to take snow boots. I hope they don't freeze to death.
3. NINE buses were needed to transport all the girls and their leaders up to camp. NINE. I think there are over 400 girls. Wow.
4. Lauren came down for Scott's graduation and then Jake came down on Saturday and they spent the weekend with us. We loved having them here.
5. I always get "choked up" when I say the Pledge of Allegiance at school functions.
6. We went to the cemetery yesterday and Kenneth and Scott washed the bird poop off of the headstones for my parents and my sister.
7. School is OUT!!!
8. This past weekend, I watched "The Village" twice. Once by myself when I was laying in bed thinking these antibiotics just might do me in, and then a second time when Kenneth watched it with me. He had never seen it the whole way through before. He even liked it. It's one of those movies that really make you think. It's scary in a "Wait Until Dark" way. It's a good show if you can handle "good" scary, not "gross" scary. Know what I mean?
9. I have a strange fascination for Brett Michaels. I even tried to find his "rock-a-lota" or what ever the name is Snapple diet drink at Smith's yesterday. They didn't have it. Caroline told me, however, that she thinks it is a tea drink anyway so that was the end of that.
Now, if you didn't watch The Celebrity Apprentice this past season, you have NO IDEA what I am talking about. :) We only watched about the last four or five episodes, but it is amazing how likeable the guy can be.
10. This Saturday, June 5, Kenneth and I will celebrate our anniversary. 26 years. Wow. I asked him the other day if he was getting sick of me yet. He said, "no, of course not". I was glad to hear that. I'm not sick of him either. :)
3 comments:
It's amazing how many things happen to one person in such a short period of time. There is so much going on! I was so grateful for a holiday. I love you,
Kenr
haha! Brett Michaels is adorable....really. Thanks for a FUN weekend! LOVE YOU!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ROFL...really...I am...I think we are in sync sista!! I watched some of the apprentice and I am ashamed to admit I watched Brett Michaels once or twice on his show "rock of love" where he was looking for love,,totally gross, yet fascinating. and on the finale of American Idol I loved him...who knew...mom would have said the same thing about him that she used to say about the bass guitar player on SNL and the lead singer of INXS....."oh he's totally got S.A." (sex appeal) hehehehehe yep she'd be right on board with that one:)
Post a Comment