My boy and his good Dad before the graduation ceremony at the Marriott Center.
Scott and three of his good friends - Ben, Suzanna, and Camille.
The family (except for Jake who had to work).
The girls made Scott this sign and we bought him some balloons. Scott loved the sign, and when it was time to take the sign down, he wouldn't let us throw it away. He simply folded it up and took it downstairs to his room.
Those balloons, however, are a mystery.
I am pretty sure I double knotted those balloons to the railing, but when we got home from the store later that day, the balloons were gone.
"Someone stole our balloons", I said.
"No, they probably just flew away because it's windy", someone else said.
"No", I said, "I know I tied them on there good."
"I'm pretty sure they just flew away" another kid said.
"I think someone stole them", I said.
then Kenneth says to me. . .
"Well, if that makes you feel better you can think that".
I laughed.
I guess thinking someone stole them didn't necessarily make me feel better. Still, I didn't want to admit that maybe I didn't secure them well enough to the railing.
I am still having trouble deciding which scenario I want to go with. :)

2 comments:
You and Dad have a funny sense of humor :)
they definitely got stolen;)
congratulations Scotty!! so glad you are back to posting..I always check. I just wish I could get myself to post on my own blog!
Post a Comment