It was Missy's Birthday and Uncle Phil and the kids came down and we put flowers on her grave.
Scott was ordained an Elder. An ELDER!
Oh, and if you are wondering what that is on top of my head, that would be my hair. Believe me, I don't want to look like a 65 year old woman who uses dippity do and sets her hair in rollers overnight, but that's what I look like.
Chalk it all up to a really bad haircut, multiple hot flashes, and me not feeling too great, and well, this is what you get.
After the ordination, we walked outside and saw this beautiful double rainbow. So pretty.
Earlier that day in Sacrament Meeting, Scott also received his Duty to God Award.
Like I said, it was a big day.

3 comments:
We are so proud of you Scotty Bug!!! Love you all!
Congratulations, "Little" Scott! Thanks for posting all these pictures, Edee.
Dippity do...you're so funny!
Post a Comment