Friday, June 18, 2010

Today. . . I Swallowed a Camera.

No Joke.

Really.

I really did.





It was this big.

It took hundreds and hundreds of pictures of my small intestines.



Then, before we left the hospital the nurse strapped this on me. I got to wear this contraption (a battery pack and some sort of recording device for the pictures from the pillcam) most of the day.




Then, I got to take the contraption back to the hospital.



All the while looking like this. . . (don't look if you are squeamish - Jake and Lauren, that means you.)




Believe me when I say, I AM A MESS!!!





Oh, they say the bloody eye isn't related to the intestinal problems. Fine I say. How long will I look this pretty? Oh, only about a week to ten days they say. I guess I can live with that, I say. Yes, eye hemorraghes are common they say. O.K., I say.


Meanwhile, we should know sometime next week what my insides are looking like.




So, how's your Friday been? :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

That is the biggest pill I have ever seen!!! How did you swallow that? And your eye hemmorage looks awful...I am sorry that you are having to deal with that at the same time!! Love you!!

Sweet Caroline said...

That was really weird mom haha. I hope you can figure out what's wrong soon. I love you.