Monday, July 19, 2010

More Cabin Photos.


I think this is a cool picture. The view outside the back of the cabin with "dinner" relfected in the window.



Scott said it has always been his desire to "walk" across the river to the other side. This year he did it.

Believe me when I say that it is a very fast flowing river. Very strong currents. And VERY COLD.

He made it though.

He couldn't feel his feet for about thirty minutes after he got back, but he was glad he accomplished it.



Laura Lee and Lauren fixing dinner. They made Cafe Rio Pork Burritos with the rice and Cafe Rio Sauce and everything. It was awesome!



The back door of the cabin. This picture makes me happy. I don't know why, it just does.



In other news, I just talked to the Drs. office. The expensive blood test they sent away two weeks ago came back and shows links to Ulcerative Colitis. What does that mean? I have no idea. I have an appointment at 2:30.

Wish me luck. I can't take this much longer.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

OK. I did not even recognize who that woman was in the picture (ME!!!) Yuck.....Could that shirt be any less flattering?

The Roundy's said...

P.S. I think it is awesome that Scott walked across the river. That picture of him is PRICELESS!!!