Saturday, July 17, 2010

One Bathroom for 22 People.

The hardest part about the cabin is probably the bathroom situation.



One tub, no shower.



And if someone is in there, well, you just have to wait your turn.

There was one point in the week where I banged on the door and said "WHO'S IN THERE?"

After realizing I wasn't going to get in there soon enough, I stumbled out the back door to the shed.

Ah, the shed. A magical place for the little boys where all sorts of magical and creative things happen, but for the grown-ups, the best thing about the shed is the additional toilet and sink.




Now, let's be clear about the shed bathroom. Not even the men like to go out there if they don't have to. But the extra toilet does come in handy. :)






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kenr said...

At least Margaret really likes that bathtub! It's old, but big! I don't think that floor ever really gets clean!

I love you,
Kenr

The Roundy's said...

haha! I can't believe we all use that bathroom. i guess we all just psych ourselves out about the disgusting germs probably crawling all over. :)