Friday, July 30, 2010

Things I Am Thinking Are RIDICULOUS.

1. The fact that I just called my daughter on her cell phone (I am in my bedroom and she is in the family room) because she couldn't hear me calling her name. :)

2. The fact that right now I can't get out of bed to walk into the family room to talk to my daughter.

3. The fact that we have to pay $379.00 just so the daughter mentioned above can have the privledge of attending Lehi High School this year.

4. The fact that we also have to pay $55.00 in addition to the $379.00 so our daughter can have a year book at the end of her sophomore year.

5. $434.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The fact that July is almost over. Why does it always go sooooooooooo fast?

2 comments:

The Roundy's said...

hahahaha!!!! I am sorry that i am laughing at your sorrows but the way you write them out makes them hilarious! I can't belive you have to pay that much for Caroline's PUBLIC education! :) I never remember mine being that high!

Sweet Caroline said...

Hum... sorry. But you DID decide to have me as your child.