The room seems a little "tilted" but who cares? My head doesn't hurt and I actually want to eat.
Oh how grateful I am that I wasn't born in Pioneer days. Come to think of it, though, they didn't do colonoscopies in the pioneer days. Those lucky pioneers. :)
Ah, the colonoscopy. There HAS to be a better way.
The colonoscopy is so easy, really. It's the stuff they make you drink the day before that really just makes you want to die.
Why they had me start drinking it at 5:00 p.m. and then finishing it at 3:00 a.m. I will never know.
Hello?
I slept maybe an hour and a half all of Sunday night. No wonder I have had a migraine.
I just woke up from doing this. . .
(Brett at the cabin)
. . .except luckily I made it to my bedroom for the nap. :) Poor Bretty was so tired he just fell asleep right there at the table.
We're waiting for biopsy results. Waiting, waiting, waiting. I don't know if I can wait much longer. I need help. Please? Will anyone help me? (Doctors, I am talking about you.)
This is a weird post, isn't it? I probably shouldn't drive or do anything important if I have to take this medication again. I don't care, though. It is worth not having my head hurt. :)
Oh yeah, the kids got home safely! They spent the night in the Atlanta Airport (it's a good thing they are young) and got home around 9:45 a.m. Salt Lake time. They are beat, but they had fun.
We've seen all their pictures and have tried to live the reunion experience through their eyes.
Thanks to all the Raines family who loved and took care of my kids.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you..

3 comments:
Anyone who has had a colonoscopy or a loved one that has been through it understands. I am glad you are feeling better!
I forgot to say that the picture of Brett is priceless!
I'm glad you have some medicine that helps your headaches! I'm also grateful that we got home safely...thanks for your prayers!
Post a Comment