Here are a few things we have been doing:
*I had three moles removed - exciting, huh?
*We made eight - EIGHT- trips out to West Lake High School so Caroline could do "range" for Driver's Ed. Each trip takes 45 minutes there and back. I am so happy she passed and is now that much closer to getting her license!
*I had two biopsies of a skin rash taken off my leg and stitches put in. Now I have two really big bruises on my leg. They don't hurt--they just look really nice. :) We haven't heard any news on what they might be.
*Remember the fish? We went that same day and bought the fish a new home and some food.
The fish only lived in it for about 17 hours before Margaret found it dead. Yes. It died. Yes. She cried. Kenneth said he wanted to buy another one this weekend so that is what we will be doing tomorrow. I hope this one lasts longer than one day.
*Caroline had to make up all her homework from last week when she was out sick. It's not fun having to make up all that work and she was up til midnight or later every night.
*My sister had a hysterectomy and started to bleed internally after surgery. It has been scary, but now she is doing much better. We are so grateful for that. I have felt guilty I am not able to go help her.
*Our ward had its annual "Not So Scary" Halloween party. Marg had fun.
*The tree across the street is gone. I hated its leaves and branches that ended up in our yard after every storm, but I miss that tree. It just doesn't look "right" over there now.
*Yesterday I was radio active again. I got to go to the hospital and eat some really nasty eggs that the nuclear medicine guy stirred up in a disposable Styrofoam bowl and cooked in the microwave for one minute. Ummmm. Eggs in the microwave. We all know how good those are. :) Oh yeah, they had the radio active medicine in them, too. I had five minutes to eat those and a pretty stale piece of toast. I managed to get it down.
They were trying to figure out the rate at which my stomach empties.
They took pictures of my stomach every eleven minutes for the next two hours. I almost failed. Evidently my stomach doesn't empty too well. We'll see what the doctor has to say about it if he ever calls me about the results.
*The elementary school had its annual Halloween Parade.
It has been a busy week, but it has also been a good week.

3 comments:
I can't believe the fish died! And Margaret looked so cute in the parade as a karate kid. :) I hope you hear from the doctor soon!
I love the excitment Margaret brings to our lives!
Mmmmmm, radioactive eggs. Sorry Edee.
Post a Comment