Thursday, October 7, 2010

This Year I Am Trying To Be A FUN Mom.

It is no secret that I don't really like Halloween.

There is just too much creepy stuff. I can't stand it.


It is also no secret that my kids feel like they might have gotten the "short end of the stick" when it comes to having a FUN Mom as far as Halloween is concerned. I don't dress up and I don't decorate. It's true, I really am no fun during October.


This year I decided to try a little.


Let me show you my decorating attempt this year. . .




Ha!

Pretty sad, I know.

The older kids pretty much just rolled their eyes at me, but Margaret appreciated it. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenr said...

That is so funny! I am still laughing! You need to show a picture of our chair and pillow on the front porch! That was pretty bold too! I am with you. We need to replace Halloween with . . . nothing. Just eliminate it. It is not a holiday. I love you.
Kenr

The Roundy's said...

hahah! That is a PERFECT way to decorate. :) Thanks for trying....haha!

connie said...

Love it love it love it!! Laur, jos and jak all loved it too. They only wish their mom was as cool. Someday :)