Yea! I'm so excited for you guys! I was just telling Michael a couple weeks ago, that I was sure Lauren would be pregnant within the next 6 months. While we were in Chattanooga I could totally tell she was baby hungry. I think it's great! Lauren will be a great mom. Congrats!
8 comments:
This is a great post!
haha! Good post...thanks for announcing it! I love you Grandma!!!
How exciting! Congatulations to all!! To you and your husband- You've Been Upgraded!!
I am soooo excited! and well....MAY 18! way cool!
Wonderful news! Congratulations, Lauren and Jake and Grandma and Grandpa :)
I'm going to be the best Aunt and you know it. Don't try to deny that fact ;)
How exciting!!! Welcome to the club...the best club ever!!! Grama and Grampa...best words of all!!
Yea! I'm so excited for you guys! I was just telling Michael a couple weeks ago, that I was sure Lauren would be pregnant within the next 6 months. While we were in Chattanooga I could totally tell she was baby hungry. I think it's great! Lauren will be a great mom. Congrats!
Post a Comment