I think I might finally be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh how I hope, I hope, I hope!
Our Lina girl has been "out" also. Literally.
Monday morning she woke up around 5:00 and didn't feel well. She had a horrible pain in her abdomen. The pain was so intense she actually passed out and hit her head on the hardwood floor.
IT WAS SO SCARY!!!
That is how Kenneth and I woke up - hearing our Lina crash onto the floor.
IT WAS AWFUL!!!
She was only "out" for a few seconds, but still. The pain must have been intense. This is the girl who had three kidney stones two years ago and didn't even cry. I'm just saying.
Anyway, Kenneth took her to the emergency room and Marg and I stayed home and prayed.
The Doctors found out she had an ovarian cyst that ruptured. Oh, my poor little girl. Kidney stones. Ovarian cysts that rupture. The poor thing is only 15.
She is doing better. Still resting and home from school.
She really did want her Fall Break from school to last longer, but I told her this was a really extreme way to get out of school.
She agreed. :)

5 comments:
Oh how my heart broke when I saw her laying on the floor after fainting. I have not heard her cry that way since she was a baby! She was so good at the hosptal too! So kind and smiling and helpful to the nurses and doctors. She takes after you!
It's a miracle you are feeling a bit better! I love you.
Kenr
Wow, I still can't believe that happened! My heart broke when you called and told me. Caroline is so tough so it must have hurt REALLY bad. LOVE YOU LINA!!!
Lina! I'm so sorry! I hope she feels better soon. Such a trooper!
I just decided I want to move into Mom and Missy's old house and be your next door neighbor! All I need to do is convince Ray to quit his job and start a new Real Estate business in Utah County! :) I miss you all and hope you are feeling better and brighter! LOVE YOU! Jenny
Oh Caroline. We're so sorry. Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment