Saturday, October 2, 2010

Today We Went Here. . .


for our traditional conference breakfast. I had all my kids with me. It was WONDERFUL to all be together again.

I had to wear my glasses because I have a stye in my eye. Aren't you glad I told you? :)



Notice the Mickey Mouse pancakes AND the Mickey Mouse shirt. It was just a coincidence that Marg wore that shirt, but she was thrilled to realize that she matched her food.




Mornings aren't the best time for my stomach so I had a muffin and smoothie. The smoothie was really good. Nice and cold and soothing for my inflammed duodenum.


I think, however, there may be something to this Vitamin D thingy because this week I have actually felt a little stronger. I am not completely "there" yet, but I have a little bit of hope now.



Anyway. . .

The kids have spent the day with us and the sessions of Conference have been wonderful.

The boys are now on their way to the Conference Center. . .



and the two big girls have gone to Sally Beauty Supply and Deseret Book for some shopping. It has been a really good day.



And the best news?

Tomorrow we get to hear more inspired messages AND we get to spend the whole day together AGAIN!

Yay!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kenr said...

I love our conference traditions! Thanks for your help in establishing them. I am so glad you are feeling better!