Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hey Kenr. . .

After you have spent the last five days in bed with the "world's worst cold/flu", I know you aren't having the greatest day at work. I know you would rather be home still resting, and in just a few short hours you will be and you will be able to lie down again and rest up for tomorrow.

Anyway. . .
I wanted to help your afternoon go a little faster so I thought I would share something with you that I know will put a smile on your face.

Look what I got to go see today. . .


Our GRANDBABY!



Isn't that the most precious thing in the world?



I am looking forward to you coming home. I have missed you today. I have loved the last five days having you here. I am just sorry you have been sick.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kenr said...

Wowwww! Our little grandchild has grown so much! Do they know if it is a boy or a girl? She sure looks comfortable in there!! Good job Lauren and Jake! We are so proud of you both!
Ken