Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Things This Christmas.

Of course my favorite things are my husband and my kids, but here are a few decorations that made me smile this year.



Our simple centerpiece.



The globe we finally found and turned into an ornament for Scott in anticipation of his mission call.



The fact that we found candles for our German Nativity. It's magical when the candles are lit and the characters spin.



The bells we have had for years that hang on the inside of our front door during the Christmas season. I love the sound they make each time the door is opened and closed.



We didn't get all our decorations out this year. I didn't have the strength or the desire. I think Caroline is the only one who noticed. I'm sorry Lina.

We still made happy memories, though, and there is always next year.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

We will just have to do more next year okay?

Kenr said...

Will do Caroline!!! You will help us! Thanks for loving Christmas so much and for helping us decorate our home. I love you!