Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity, Jig.

My Grandma use to say that, and that's what I've been thinking all morning.

Yesterday, Lauren and Jake moved back home for a few months. It's wonderful having everyone together again.


It was a snowy day yesterday and that slowed things down a little bit, but other than that, everything went really well. Kenneth, Scott, Margaret, Jake, and two faithful home teachers loaded up the moving van.



The rest of us helped Lauren with a few last minute things inside the apartment.



I know Jake and Lauren will miss the years they had at Wymount because Kenneth and I still miss the years we had there.



As we followed the U-Haul Jake was driving and the car Lauren was driving up to Lehi, all I could think was. . .



thank goodness they aren't driving all the way to Wisconsin! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: