Sunday, December 19, 2010

Margaret Has Been Singing, Dancing, and. . . Dating. :)


Here she is at the Elementary "Christmas Sing." She was so happy to see me and I was so happy to see her!

I told her before hand that I might not make it.

I do have another UTI and I am on a stronger antibiotic that makes me feel so awful on top of feeling awful, but Heavenly Father helped me. I am so grateful.



Here she is with her date last Friday night. Scotty took her to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir concert with DAVID ARCHULETTA! Jake and Lauren went, too. They said it was A.MAZE.ING.

Eight year olds really shouldn't date, though. By the time they got home she was EXHAUSTED and CRYING. Poor thing. She really had fun, though. I know she will always remember her date with her big brother.



Here she is trying to mess up the picture. Good job, Marg. You did it. :)


Caroline didn't really want to go to the concert this year. Besides, she went with Kenneth and me last year to see the Choir and Natalie Cole. Last year's show was A.MAZE.ING, too.

So. . . Caroline decided to go on a date with her Dad and me. She soon found out that her suspicions were right - our dates are pretty boring. Ha!

We had fun, though. We went to Cafe Rio and took her shopping so she could buy presents for her brothers and sisters. We loved having a little time with our Lina girl.


School is out! Finals are over! Kenneth doesn't have to go back to work until 2011!


So grateful for Christmas break!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Yeah it was an intersting experiance to say the least, but I was glad you let me come and didn't just leave me at home alone bored to death haha. Love you mom.

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

How sweet, a brother/sister date. I hope my kids are as nice to each other as yours are :)