Monday, December 13, 2010

Oh Boy.

I am freaking out a little (o.k. alot) about this. . .



Somehow my brain is still back in late August or early September. Did we even have fall? Was Thanksgiving real or just a dream?

Christmas in twelve days?

Like I said, Oh Boy! We have ALOT to do before then.



We did have a lovely ward/neighborhood Christmas party last Friday.


Kenneth and Caroline enjoyed the Primary Christmas Pagent. Actually, I did, too. I just didn't take a picture of myself.


We had shepherds and sheep and donkeys and angels. It was all very, very sweet.


Marg and some of the girls her age dressed as the angels and sang Mary's Lullaby. She was so excited to be an angel and they did a great job.



Today, I have another Doctors appointment. No wonder I can't remember fall or anything else. All I do is go to the Doctor.

I am tired of it. It is a scheduled visit to check and make sure the UTI is cleared up. I think I have another one, though. At least it feels like it, and I have been running a fever off and on for a couple of days.



Today, Marg is home sick so she gets to go with me. She would soooooo rather be in school. :)



Today, the Doctor we took Scott to for his missionary physical just called and said he can now sign the papers and send them to the Bishop. Yay!

Poor Scott, he has issues with his kidneys, too. The second set of blood work came back fine, though, so they are sending them in!

Now, he just needs an interview with the Bishop and then he will have to talk with his Dad.


Like I said, Oh Boy!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kenr said...

I really enjoyed the Ward Christmas party. I love it when you post pictures! It's hard to believe how fast time goes by, day after day! I love you!
Kenr

The Roundy's said...

That is so funny that Scott gets to talk to Dad about his mission! He is so lucky!

Hope you get some good results back from your doctor's appointment.