I'm so proud of you Edee!
Edee... I had no idea! I hope you are feeling better! Please let me bring you dinner, or at least chocolate! I will call you...Lisa
oh sis I am feeling your pain. Just hang in ther and it is totally normal to feel like crap :)that makes you feel so comforted doesn't it? :) Oh and the quilt is amazing...If I adopt will you make me one? haha just kidding:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm so proud of you Edee!
Edee... I had no idea! I hope you are feeling better! Please let me bring you dinner, or at least chocolate! I will call you...
Lisa
oh sis I am feeling your pain. Just hang in ther and it is totally normal to feel like crap :)
that makes you feel so comforted doesn't it? :) Oh and the quilt is amazing...If I adopt will you make me one? haha just kidding:)
Post a Comment