Thursday, February 3, 2011

Maybe If I Do Something Normal -- Like Post Something On My Blog -- I Will Feel Better?

Maybe not. :)

This is my life right now. Oh sure, it might look like fun, but it does get old!


There is only so much HGTV and TLC you can watch before you start to get a little stir crazy.

Next week I can try to bend over. Whoo-Hoo! But still no lifting or housework (I won't lie, that part- the no housework part- is the perk of this whole thing)!



Kenneth and the kids have been WONDERFUL. I couldn't do this without their help. I am a lucky girl!




Last week, Marg had "hero" day at school. The kids were asked to dress up like their hero. She wanted to dress up like her brother, Scott.

How sweet is that???

We were trying to figure out how she could do that. Even in my fog induced Lortab state it hit me. . . Scott's Cub Scout uniform.


My older girls sent Scott a text asking where he had packed away his uniform and they went down stairs and found it.


Oh, I think she looks so cute.

She was proud of herself, too.

She said, "The boys in my class thought I was HIL. AR. I. OUS"!


I thought it was SPECIAL!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kenr said...

Great pictures honey! I am glad you are blogging again. That is a good sign. Margaret loves her brothers and sisters! I love you.
Kenr