Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow. Has It Been A Whole Week Already?

It's amazing how fast a week can go by when you AREN'T waiting for a mission call.


We are still trying to wrap our heads around the fact that Scott is going to Colombia. It is so good to finally know, though, and to be able to start making plans.



It's been a busy week with just "life", too. Here are a few photos of our week.

We made egg burritos for dinner one night, and when Lauren cracked the eggs not only was there one egg with a double yoke, there were TWO!




Margaret was sick last week with a fever and missed school on Thursday and Friday. That means she missed Dads and Doughnuts. She also missed the spelling bee. She was upset.

So, I promised her that she and her Dad could have their own little special Dads and Doughnuts at home. We bought the doughnuts and she created a space for her, her Dad, and her stuffed animals. It was very sweet and they had a GREAT time.




Margaret's phobia with her teeth continues and yesterday we went to the dentist to have two pulled.

One of the teeth probably wouldn't have come out by itself because the new tooth is coming up behind the baby tooth. The other tooth, however, was hanging by a thread and she would have saved herself alot of pain and self induced terror if she would have just pulled it out.

Sorry if teeth gross you out. She begged me to take a picture of them and put them on my blog.




I'm starting a new project for my first little grandbaby. Aren't these fabrics just wonderful? They were put together in a kit at Broadbent's and as soon as Lauren and I saw them, we knew they were perfect.




I have some things coming up so it will be a little while before I get it finished, but I will be sure to post a picture of it when it is all done.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kenr said...

Those egg yolks are so rare. I have never seen a double yoke before! Margaret was so sweet when she set up our little reading area. It is amazing how big a deal a little deal is. She won't forget that time we had together! I love you.
Kenr

The Roundy's said...

I love that Margaret and Dad still had a Dads and Doughnuts! I also love that you are making a quilt for the baby!

THE RAINES FAMILY said...

I love the special Dads and Doughnuts time! Kenneth is such a great dad.